We just updated our tours brochure and if you would like a copy please email us here. The brochure has full details of all sites in Luxor, Cairo and Alexandria. Below is page one
Welcome to Luxor!
Let us bring Ancient Egypt to life for you. Why not take private guided tours of up to four sites in Luxor, with transport and entry fees included, plus a wholesome lunch at our restaurant on your return. Choose from the list below.
Children under 6 years of age are free and under 12 years, half price, students over 12 must in possession of an INTERNATIONAL Student Card.
Luxor East Bank
- Main Karnak Temple
- Mut Temple
- Open Air Museum
- Mummification Museum
- Luxor Museum
- Luxor Temple and Mosque
- Valley of Kings (Tickets to Tutankhamen and Ramses VI are extra)
- Tomb of Ay
- Carter House and replica Tutankhamen tomb
- Valley of Queens
- Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir El Bahri
- Assasif Tombs
- Tomb of Pabasa
- Mortuary Temple of Merenptah,
- Mortuary Temple of Seti I,
- Mortuary Temple of Ramses II (Ramasseum)
- Workers’ Village at Deir el Medina
- Tomb of Pashedu
- Tombs of Roy, Amenemopet and Shu Roy
- Nobles Tombs of Ramose, Khaemhet, Userhet
- Nobles Tombs of Benji, Userhet, Khonsu
- Nobles Tombs of Sennefer and Rekhmire
- Nobles Tombs of Meena, Nakht and Amenemopet
- Mortuary Temple of Ramses III (Medinet Habu)
- Thoth Temple at Medinet Habu
- Deir el Shelwit
- Colossus of Memnon
- Northern Colossus
Want to do something adventurous? Why not take in one of our activity tours in Luxor starting at just $20 USD per person
- Donkey Ride over the Ridge
- Felucca Sunset Dinner Cruise.
- Camel Ride to the Christian Village.
- Hot Air Ballooning over the Valley of the Kings
- Quad Biking in the Desert
- Camping in the Desert
Don’t forget our specialist tours
- Quiet Tour – where, Insha’Allah, you are the only tourist
- Grandfather, Father, Son – Comparison of Mortuary Temples
- Kid’s Tour – dressing up or homework!
- Egyptian Housing from the Pharaonic era to today, including Hassan Fathy