Flats in Luxor Prices
Please check here for our special offers and don’t be afraid to email and ask us to match a price or offer you have got. Times are hard in Egypt so you can get some great deals 🙂
Short Term Rates
- East Bank
- Anubis and Seth – One bedroom ground floor $50
- Geb – Three bedroom 2 bathroom first floor $70
- Arabesque House – West Bank (with access to Goubli facilities)
- Noor – 2 bedroom,1 bathroom $60
- Layla – 2/3 bedroom, 1 bathroom $70
- Amar – 3 bedroom,1 bathroom $70
- Nigma – 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom penthouse $50
- Goubli – West Bank (with swimming pool and restaurant)
- Maat, Mut, Bastet, Neith, Selket, Sekhmet – 3 bedroom 2 bathrooms (g, 2, 3, 4 floors) $75
- Al Gezera – West Bank(with swimming pool)
- Osiris, Horus, Isis, 3 bedroom 2 bathrooms (g, 3, 4 floors) $75
- Ra two bedroom, 1 bathroom penthouse $60
- Villas – Nubian Eco Village, West Bank
- Manga, Tine, Tofa, Limon One bedroom domed eco-friendly villas (access to Goubli facilities) $60
The price is for the entire apartment per night, so the great news for you is the number of people staying does not bump up the price. This means you can have quality accommodation at a very affordable rate per person.
The minimum stay is 3 nights for all our flats.
Long Term Rates
If you will be staying, working or studying in Luxor and need longer term accommodation – no problem, let us know and we can help you. We offer substantial discounts for bookings of one month or more
What do you get for your money when you book with Flats in Luxor?
1) Opened in 2003 we are the longest established self catering accommodation in Luxor, we have always strived to be the best with the most options.
2) We have the best reputation, check our Trip Advisor listing, we are the top with over 100 reviews, we are also listed in Lonely Planet, Rough Guide, both the Boston Globe and the Sunday Times have run features on us
3) We offer the most comprehensive facilities with large rooms, beautiful views, ALL bedrooms have a/c, communal facilities like free Wi-Fi, swimming pool, our brilliant chef, Jacuzzi, billiard table, garden, roof terrace, onsite security staff, housekeeping with full Western style bed linen and towels.
4) Resident Egyptologist. Jane Akshar is well known for her love of Egyptology and her blog on Luxor attracts archaeologists from all over the world. Combine that with her library, the books she has written and her studies with Manchester University and you have access to the best Egyptology advice in Luxor. She knows all the sites intimately and loves to share her knowledge with you either informally or with her lectures (which are available online). She can advise about the best places for children, (her kids tours are great fun) or mobility impaired adults or PhD students, she has helped them all.
5) Full Egypt wide service, with our long term partners we can provide the full Egyptian tour service
a. Cairo and the pyramids
b. Alexandria and the library
c. Sailing on the Nile, day trips or full cruises
d. Desert safaris
Flats in Luxor Group is a registered company, with an international reputation, come to the best and have full confidence that your Egyptian holiday will be unique, special, safe and with a reputable company. Stamped receipts are available.
Check In and Out Times
Check in is at 4pm and check out 10am, so you need decide if you need an extra night to take account of these times, depending on when you’re due to arrive or leave Luxor.
Where ever possible we try to be flexible but if someone else is booked we have to keep to these times. If you need to check out at 10am then leave a few hours later, you are welcome to use our communal facilities and we can provide safe and secure luggage storage too.