PS yes that is right all that history and culture on your doorstep
PPS yes that is right just £30 a night for two people incl breakfast
PPPS Offer open for bookings now!
Remember you can always come via Hurghada, we can do a minibus pickup for, check the app Sky Scanner for the cheapest prices
We have lots of special offers and these great deals are valid throughout the year except Christmas and Easter.
Why not stay in our authentic Egyptian house, on the west bank of the Nile. Book 1 week get your second week at half price. H2014
Single Parent Holidays – pay by person not the size of flat so everyone gets a bedroom. S2015
Summer Special on the East Bank, of Luxor E2014
We’re offering a summer discount 30% a night, throughout your entire stay. The summer period is from 1st July to 31st August.
East meets West – Split Holidays at Flats in Luxor
Finding it difficult to make up your mind which side of the river Nile to stay? Why not do both? Flats in Luxor has flats both sides of the river and offer special deals on split holidays. Free transfers and only a 2 day minimum both sides means you can have your cake and eat it. Check our website and book your selected flats quoting SPLIT2014. Our East Bank flats are situated on the same side of the river as Karnak and Luxor temples and down a quiet street in the heart of tourist town. Enjoy the bustle and shopping on the East Bank and come back to your own space in our roomy flats. Then transfer over to the West Bank for the other 21 historical sites, camel and donkey rides and our restaurant. Your flat has views of Hatshepsut’s temple and the mountains which are floodlit at night. Finally chill out in our pool.
If you are part of a archaeological mission we have special rates, please contact us
Long Term Stays
Any stay over one month is eligible for a substantial discount, please contact us
Are you looking for a HISTORICAL break?
15 reasons to visit Luxor, Egypt without hordes of tourists, queues at the tombs, crowds spoiling your photograph.
1. 24 historical sites to visit excluding the Valley of Kings!
2. River Nile to sail on to while away a sunny afternoon
3. The new replica tomb of Tutankhamen is open
4. The Mut temple, part of the Karnak complex, is now open
5. Camels to ride around the village and desert
6. Eco friendly transport options – donkeys!
7. Blue skies and guaranteed sunshine – I have been here 11 years and only seen 3 proper rain showers
8. Friendly locals who give you an Egyptian welcome
9. Tasty local food ripened in the sunshine
10. Lots of Egyptology advice from Jane Akshar author of Hidden Luxor
11. Quad bikes to race in the desert – winner buys the beers
12. Sphinx Avenue opening soon
13. Biggest Open Air Museum in the world
14. The most beautiful sunsets for the romantic lover – I set up a marriage proposal once and they are still speaking to me
15. Only 5 hours from Europe
but wait isn’t Egypt a war zone? Not really, Egypt main problematic areas are far off from the many Egyptian wonders and the new government takes tourist security really seriously. Since the revolution none of my guests have had a problem, it is a great time to get Egypt to yourself.
So if you are looking for a fun, knowledgeable and exciting holiday, come to Flats in Luxor.