Private Guided Tours
Our tours are popular with people who want a more personal approach, families who want the guide to involve the children, serious historians who want to spend a long time at a site, returning visitors who want a more detailed visit and of course people that wish to pass their tourist dollar direct into the local economy. Visitors to Luxor who want individualised tours using local guides and drivers are welcome to book trips with us whether, they are staying with us or not. We offer set tours or you can choose from this list, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or book at tour please click here, and instead of a flat name, select TOURS, but please complete the other fields.
- Main Karnak Temple
- Mut Temple
- Open Air Museum
- Mummification Museum
- Luxor Museum
- Luxor Temple and Mosque
- Valley of Kings (Tickets to Tutankhamen and Ramses VI are extra)
- Tomb of Ay
- Carter House and replica Tutankhamen tomb
- Valley of Queens
- Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir El Bahri
- Assasif Tombs Ankh-Hor Khereuf
- Tomb of Pabasa
- Temples of a Million of Years
- Mortuary Temple of Merenptah
- Mortuary Temple of Seti I,
- Mortuary Temple of Ramses II (Ramasseum)
- Mortuary Temple of Ramses III (Medinet Habu)
- Thoth Temple at Medinet Habu
- Deir el Shelwit
- Workers’ Village at Deir el Medina incl
- great pit
- Amenhotep called Huy
- Tomb of Pashedu (separate ticket)
- Nobles Tombs in ticket groups
- Tombs of Roy, Amenemopet and Shu Roy
- Nobles Tombs of Ramose, Khaemhet, Userhet
- Nobles Tombs of Benji, Userhet, Khonsu
- Nobles Tombs of Sennefer and Rekhmire
- Nobles Tombs of Meena, Nakht and Amenemopet
- Colossus of Memnon
- Northern Colossus
If you would like to book at tour please click here, and instead of a flat name, select TOURS, but please complete the other fields.
Our Luxor base enables us to offer tours to all of Upper Egypt covering Dendera, Abydos, Esna, Edfu, Aswan, Abu Simbel and middle Egypt locations of Minya, Beni Hasan and Tel al Amarna. Our partners enable us to provide a wider range of options such as Cairo, Alexandria and the Desert, Western Oasis’s.
Although many of our guests want the standard tours some of them have given us a challenge which we have been delighted to meet. If you want something unusual please don’t hesitate to set us your challenge. These are some of the past challenges:
- A 3 day trip into the Western desert looking for petroglyths. This was a total off road experience with use of GPS and a back up vehicle.
- Helping the First Descent of the Nile team on their stop over in Luxor. They were making an IMAX film which was released February 2005.
- Two days down to Minya to visit Beni Hassan and Tel el Amarna, this trip was a long drive to Minya. The town of Minya is a delight after the hassle of walking down the Corniche in Luxor.
- To the War Graves at Port Suez to pay respect to a relative. This involved getting directions from the War Graves Commission and then actually finding the place in Suez.