Are you looking for an autumn break?
15 reasons to visit Luxor, Egypt without hordes of tourists, queues at the tombs, crowds spoiling your photograph.
1. 24 historical sites to visit excluding the Valley of Kings!
2. River Nile to sail on to while away a sunny afternoon
3. The new replica tomb of Tutankhamen is open
4. The Mut temple, part of the Karnak complex, is now open
5. Camels to ride around the village and desert
6. Eco friendly transport options – donkeys!
7. Blue skies and guaranteed sunshine – I have been here 11 years and only seen 3 proper rain showers
8. Friendly locals who give you an Egyptian welcome
9. Tasty local food ripened in the sunshine
10. Lots of Egyptology advice from Jane Akshar author of Hidden Luxor
11. Quad bikes to race in the desert – winner buys the beers
12. Sphinx Avenue opening soon
13. Biggest Open Air Museum in the world
14. The most beautiful sunsets for the romantic lover – I set up a marriage proposal once and they are still speaking to me
15. Only 5 hours from Europe
but wait isn’t Egypt a war zone? Not really, Egypt main problematic areas are far off from the many Egyptian wonders and the new government takes tourist security really seriously. Since the revolution none of my guests have had a problem, it is a great time to get Egypt to yourself.
So if you are looking for a fun, knowledgeable and exciting holiday this autumn, come to Flats in Luxor. The summer heat has finished by the end of August and the kids have gone back to school.
Take advantage of our special offer £30 a night for a couple including breakfast.
PS yes that is right all that history and culture on your doorstep
PPS yes that is right just £30 a night for two people incl breakfast
PPPS Offer open for bookings before 15th Dec 2014