Go for cheap holidays to Egypt and treat your loved ones to an amazing getaway in this beautiful country. This place is undoubtedly an excellent destination for families and couples who want to experience a relaxing vacation. Both families and couples seeking for a fun and exciting getaway will surely find the stunning scenery and holiday destinations here perfect. Make sure to visit Luxor when you spend your holidays here.
Our tours are popular with people who want a more personal approach, families who want the guide to involve the children, serious historians who want to spend a long time at a site, returning visitors who want a more detailed visit and of course people that wish to pass their tourist dollar direct into the local economy. Visitors to Luxor who want individualised tours using local guides and drivers are welcome to book trips with us whether, they are staying with us or not.
- Mortuary Temple of Seti I
- Mortuary Temple of Queen Hatshepsut (Deir el Bahri)
- Mortuary Temple of Ramses II (the Ramasseum)
- Mortuary Temple of Ramses III(Medinet Habu)
- Mortuary Temple of Amenhotep III (Colossi of Memnon)
- Valley of the Kings with the tombs of:
- Ramses VI
- Seti I
- Amenhotep II
- Tombs of the Nobles, highlights being Nakt, Rahmose, Rekhmire Roy
- Workman’s village and tombs (Deir el Medina)
If you would like to book at tour please click here, and instead of a flat name, select TOURS, but please complete the other fields.
Our Luxor base enables us to offer tours to all of Upper Egypt covering Dendera, Abydos, Esna, Edfu, Aswan, Abu Simbel and middle Egypt locations of Minya, Beni Hasan and Tel al Amarna. Our partners enable us to provide a wider range of options such as Cairo, Alexandria and the Desert, Western Oasis’s.
Although many of our guests want the standard tours some of them have given us a challenge which we have been delighted to meet. If you want something unusual please don’t hesitate to set us your challenge. These are some of the past challenges:
- A 3 day trip into the Western desert looking for petroglyths. This was a total off road experience with use of GPS and a back up vehicle.
- Helping the First Descent of the Nile team on their stop over in Luxor. They were making an IMAX film which was released February 2005.
- Two days down to Minya to visit Beni Hassan and Tel el Amarna, this trip was a long drive to Minya. A police escort was necessary but these can be arranged. The town of Minya is a delight after the hassle of walking down the Corniche in Luxor.
- To the War Graves at Port Suez to pay respect to a relative. This involved getting directions from the War Graves Commission and then actually finding the place in Suez.